Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tim Holtz New Stamps

Here is a link to see the 13 new stamp sets that have just come out from Tim Holtz. All of these sets will be available here, as well as tons of their other stamps, this coming weekend, when Stampers Anonymous has their trunk show here at the store. Right now, they are showing the stamps for the first time at the Carson, CA convention, so I will probably not hear from Ted until after the weekend. So, I will let you all know the status of any classes that we are holding on Friday, July17, or Saturday, July 18.
Go to Tim's blog to see these very cool sets!!

1 comment:

  1. hI kATE,The new syamps are cool! I also love the other new line..tiny little people..forget the nam but they were adorable. I'm tuping in the darh so I hope it's readable!

    I would like to take the Keith LoNue c;asses. Where do you have the info?

    Kidu L

    ReplyDelete